12 Ways to Get More IG Likes
Instagram is a site that has fun written all over it. After registering for an account, you need to get followers. The more people following your account, the more popular your name. This is great for business owners and people who want to tell the world they exist. It is exciting to get those first 100 people, the first 1000 and so on and so forth. But, you want more than followers. You also want more IG likes on the photos that you upload. Luckily, getting those likes on Instagram is simple. Take a peek at 20 of the techniques I used to grow my likes and put the tips to use in your life, too.
- Interact with the audience as often as you can. Personality matters as a business owner and you want to show the world yours. Customers want to work with brands that put their needs first. Be that name.
- Upload the best photos that you have to upload. You do not want to upload the same boring material as everyone else. Travel photos are always popular and get lots of likes when they’re uploaded.
- Promote your page. You will find many ways to tell people that your page is out there. Take advantage of them and get the word out.
- Don’t be afraid to get a little controversial from time to time but always keep things professional. Those controversial topics really create a stir and get the conversation started. Watch out for any heated arguments/ discussions when posting these photos.
- It is easy to buy IG likes, to share the links on other social media platforms, etc. It is essential that you make this purchase to get what you want. Make sure the time to promote is taken!
- Get creative with every post that you make. The more creativity put into your photos and uploads, the more eyes that you will attract. This is the time to let your stars shine brightly!
- Hashtags are important to use on this site when posting photos. Use at least 15 hashtags for best results. Don’t be afraid to come up with new hashtags that are relevant to your brand.
- Get in on those popular conversations on other accounts. Every chance to get your name out is one that you should never miss.
- Influencers help your brand considerably. Make sure they’re a part of your world and get noticed.
- Have fun every time you log onto the site. When you have fun on your social media platforms, it is easy to capture the attention of your audience.
- Your bio on your IG page is there for a reason. Use it the way that it is meant to be used and it is easy to get all eyes on your name.
- Be yourself and have fun. IG is popular with people under 30 so you need to have a hip and trendy attitude if success is something that you want to attain.